184.108.40.206 - Improvements
- Ship resource quantities are now displayed as bars rather than numbers, which should make them easier to read. The numbers are still available in tooltips.
- You can now explicitly tell a ship to move first and then flip, or flip first and then move.
- The game now remembers where you previously placed your ships during combat setup in conquest, and will try to use the same placements.
- Telling a ship to move vertically no longer causes it to move in a curved path.
- Monster nests now reduce income by a fixed amount rather than a percentage.
- The strategic map screen now stops you from scrolling away so far you can't see the map anymore.
- Downwards antennae are now attached correctly.
- When placing a module with upwards ladders, no longer showing connector hint into non-occupable tiles.
Get Airships: Conquer the Skies
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.