Version 1.0.21 - Better Multiplayer
After a bunch of beta testing, it's time to release the new networking code for everyone. There are still rare desyncs, but the game is able to recover from them, and I hope to hunt down the last few issues soon.
- Much faster loading and saving
- Preview info of saved games
- Much faster checking of Steam subscriptions on startup
- Smoother, more resilient multiplayer
- The ability to load modded ships when you're missing some required mods
- Mechanical tentacles
- Mostly up to date translations
Modder note: The game now also checksums the files in data/lang, so if you changed them, it will complain that the game data is wrong. This is to prevent desyncs from happening where two players' games end up naming things differently.
Get Airships: Conquer the Skies
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.