Version 184.108.40.206 - Bugfixes and Balance
Features and Fixes
- Added an "anchor" toggle that lets you exclude ships in a fleet from being selected by default.
- Ships no longer fire on harmless targets, wasting ammo.
- Ships no longer think that unarmoured decorative spikes are vital enemy systems that must be destroyed at all costs.
- Fixed some minor GUI/display bugs.
- Limited length of ship and empire names to 50 characters to prevent messages taking up a distracting amount of space.
- Game preferences are now stored in the game data directory (%APPDATA% on Windows). This improves performance of the open file screen and allows you to do a full, clean reinstall.
- Improved game performance by a few percent.
- Registration for non-Steam users works again.
These balance changes were suggested through a community process on Discord. Thank you all for participating!Modules
- Saw blades damage 30 -> 25, but increases to 30 with advanced metallurgy tech.
- Targeting computer weight 500 -> 400.
- Grenades base damage 20 -> 25.
- Deck gun HP 40 -> 50, added light steel armour, reduced crew requirement by 1, cost $50 -> $70, +10% accuracy, +25% shoot troops range.
- Increased kinetic bomb accuracy by 50%.
- Engine pod: added light steel armour.
- Suspendium ray damage: 15 dmg x 12 shots -> 12 dmg x 12 shots.
- Pressurised suspendium dust tank lift 1200 -> 1400.
- Grapeshot cannon damage: 7 dmg x 14 shots -> 8 dmg x 14 shots.
- Aerial charge: +40% accuracy, +50% speed.
- Fire door weight 20 -> 10.
- Triplane, Biplane, Bomber, Torpedo bomber: modules no longer produce drag.
- Dragonhide HP 60 -> 75.
- Massive stone wall HP 100 -> 130.
- Reinforced wooden armour weight 15 -> 12.
- Shell armour cost 10 -> 6 (5 -> 3 in conquest).
- 1x1 slope weight 3 -> 2.
- 3x1/1x3 slope weight 7 -> 6.
- 4x1/1x4 slope weight 9 -> 8.
- Round corner weight 4 -> 3.
- Concave corner weight 3 -> 2.
- 3x1/1x3 curve weight 7 -> 6.
- 0.5x2/2x0.5 slope weight 3 -> 2.
- Crenellation weight 10 -> 5.
- Stained glass windows now have the same stats as ladderless corridors.
Get Airships: Conquer the Skies
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.