Version 1.0.17 - Variants, Mods, etc.
Hi, new people! Welcome! I hope you're enjoying the game, and if you have any questions or suggestions, do post in the forums.
One thing that's come up a bunch of time is mods for the game. Currently, nearly all mods are on Steam Workshop, but I've created a Nexus Mods page for the game and am encouraging modders to post their creations there.
- Modules and decals are now organised into sets of variants you can cycle through. This makes the module and decal list tidier and also allows for more visual variation.
- You can now rename cities.
- Saving and syncing no longer freeze the game, which should produce a nicer experience and fewer network issues.
- No armour is now available as an option.
- Deck-based cannon and gatling guns as well as half-sized blocks and slopes, courtesy of YellowMiner.
- Storage modules now change in appearance as they deplete, and more weapons change in appearance as technology advances, courtesy of YellowMiner.
- Added link to Nexus mods for non-Steam users and made it easier to install mods from zip files.
- Massive rockets are now 50% faster, 25% more accurate, and make a deeper sound.
- The non-conquest ship editor now has the correct techs selected for non-conquest battles.
- Monsters should no longer enter combat already damaged.
- Wasp nests now award you the cybernetics tech instead of trying to unlock aerial torpedoes directly.
- Fixed missing "Choose Research" button in the research complete dialog.
- Fixed a bug where ships would collide at a distance (for example, a bow colliding with a rectangular module despite there still being some space between them).
- Fixed a bug where cities connected by sea routes weren't treated as properly connected.
- Modding: You can now use multipliers and dividers in bonusable values instead of having to use a mess of cases. See MASSIVE_ROCKETS for an example.
- Modding: You can now specify which modules are considered the same for purposes of stacking accuracy bonuses. See TELESCOPE for an example.
Also, there is now an Asia region multiplayer server.
Get Airships: Conquer the Skies
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.