Version 184.108.40.206 - New Landscape Graphics
- Landscape graphics have been updated and reorganised by Yellowminer.
- Changed light direction of daytime scenes to make more sense.
- The ship editor in multiplayer games now knows which modules you have available.
- Moved the "Import from File" button in the file screen to the top bar to be less confusing to new players.
- Obstruction beams now visible even when the distance between two modules is zero.
- Removed "Outside View" toggle in tutorials.
- Small ornate nameplates now display correctly.
- Items in the landscape editor palette are now better spaced and easier to click.
- Desync fix.
Get Airships: Conquer the Skies
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.